View Single Post
Old 03-23-2009, 07:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chette777 View Post
JAT,

Never assume that a persons confidence is always them being right. We have confidence n Gods word and the truth we have learned in the KJV.

The issue of us liking Ruckman is trivial and has no bearing on the truth of God except where he agrees with it. He is just a man. So why do you want to chit-chat about it?

When motives are not revealed up front in why a thread is being posted then it is left to us to try and figure out what is up in any given post. I have tried a few time to start threads explaining what I am trying to do so no one gets confused or misjudges the threads purpose. people still misjudge but most see clearly what it is for.

As fa as debates. forums are the bringing together of information for all to view and get understanding on a topic. if it is in Biblical error it will lead to correction (which is Biblical). if the subject is controversial it should lead to respectful revelation and not to personal judgement of each other.

But to come here looking for debates is wrong. I come here to learn from others and to bounce thoughts and views off other like minded men. I will post doctrines that are in error and try to correct them. I will remark on current events. Most of ALL I want to exalt the scriptures as God has exalted it above his name in every area of Christians living, practice and doctrine.
It is still cofindence none the less. I have heard more than one teaching on a topic and all came from the KJV. It is still up to the reader to comprehend what the KJV is saying.

Just trying to start a nice conversation. Something that I thought eveyone would enjoy.

Stop trying to judge eveyones motives all the time. If I have a motive or agenda it will come to the surface eventually. Everyone that secretly tries to pop up an agenda always does.

Nothing wrong with a kind debate. No calling someone an "idot" or "moron". This shows where someone is wrong. It punches holes in mans thoughts so he can correct them Iif he so chooses).