Thread: 1611 Design
View Single Post
Old 02-02-2008, 03:51 PM
Pilgrim

Default Freemasonry, Occult & King James

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevin View Post
Now I am a big fan of the King James Bible.

However, I have come across some interesting info on the design of the 1611.

It seems King James was in the occult world. And the designs on the pages look like they have pagan backgrounds!

Alot of Freemasonry symbols as well as Babylon.

Has anyone else taken notice on this?

Yahweh Bless

Kevin
Hi Kevin
I'm not sure, but I don't see where anyone has answered your specific question as above...

Here's my answer and comments...

I have taken notice on this, however as I have read about this allegation...
King James may have been in the occult world but he himself was not part of or involved in Freemasonry or the occult. As I understand it...God inspired the Scriptures but the problem with the freemasonry and occult, was that any influence was done by Sir Frances Bacon who was involved in Freemasonry and the final publication of the Bible. The Scriptures are not faulty...the human designs in the publication of the Bible are what we are seeing and hearing about. (This is as best I remember from what I read...I didn't bother much about it...This is just another Satanic way of taking us from the truth of the Bible itself...)

A modern similar situation is that some of the Seventh Day Adventist published Bibles have a Satanic symbol on the cover. The say it is based on "The 3 angels message" that they preach. Could be...however they should know better!! Of course the Bible is still the KJV inside so no great harm done...it makes me uneasy however.

I may be slightly incorrect on my information but you can check it out where I read the complete story (you may already have the reference). Go to http://www.cuttingedge.org/defendingKJV.html and find it there.

Good that you brought up the subject!

Regards,
Pilgrim