View Single Post
Old 06-15-2009, 01:36 AM

Default Where Was Lucifer when he fell?

this is one questions we have been mulling over and it seems to be important in understanding what went on during the Gap of Gen1:1 and 1:2

Before we go any further we do recognize that some of you do not believe there is a Gap. and we respect that this form would be geared towards those who do believe in a Gap.

and this is not started for debate on whether there is or not a Gap so take that some where else.

Ok Isa 14 13 says, For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:
14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.

there are three verse that have Ascend into heaven they are:

Psalms 139:8 If I ascend up into heaven, thou art there: if I make my bed in hell, behold, thou art there. Isaiah 14:13 For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:
Romans 10:6 But the righteousness which is of faith speaketh on this wise, Say not in thine heart, Who shall ascend into heaven? (that is, to bring Christ down from above

From these verse we can clearly see ascending into heaven is always from the earth never from any other point in heaven.

and well there are 49 that speak of clouds and they all have to do with and are connected to the earth. Even Christ coming in the clouds of heaven are connected to is return to earth but prior to setting foot on the ground. so again the clouds are in the heaven but the first heaven at best.

We also know by science that there are clouds in the second heaven such as the Ort Cloud or the Great Cloud Nebula. at any rate these seem to be clouds in respect to the Earth.

so if Lucifer had a throne it was on this earth. and his sin was trying to either take that throne physically to heaven to take the place of Gods throne in the north of the north or he was literally trying to change the location of worship by exalting his throne on the earth as superior to Gods throne.

Any comments?