View Single Post
Old 04-22-2009, 10:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother Tim View Post
Tony, please don't take my statements as pressure on you to respond. I just didn't know if you had seen the little ankle-biter's jabs at you (written in love, Barry ).

The reason that I am leaving FFF is basically that I determined some time back to stop before I hit the 1000 posts. I have been there for a long time, and little has come out of it. I made a decision to let the 999th post be my last so that I would not get the title "Fundamental Pope". I know that it is just a silly title chosen by the system operator, but I eschew the name "pope".
Right on brother. That's your conviction and I stand with you on it if that's your feelings. We gave them Hills, Burgon, Waite, Ruckman, I'm gonna see if they can handle Scripture.

Tim, who created the "KJV-Only"?

They did.

Pope Clement did, Satan did, Westcott and Hort did, Kutelik, Hudson, White, BJU, they all created their own monster. Let's look at them from a human perspective: This is all these people have. What else do they have? Rather than stand next to you and me and the rest of this forum and weather the assaults and fiery darts, they turn into chihuahuas, as you say, rather than be a lion for Christ.

They got their work cut out for them brother, they got questions coming they can't answer.

Grace and peace to you

Tony