View Single Post
Old 05-14-2009, 09:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother Jerry View Post
God does not reveal everything to us. He purposely keeps things a mystery to us. We have faith in the unseen. I don't need an explanation to satisfy my carnal mind.

God gave us instructions, it is very important that we know exactly what those instructions were. Not some scholar’s interpretation of what a "Greek/Hebrew" word means, meant or used to mean thousands of years ago. They say that the language in the KJB is old. The "original" languages are even older. How can they know with certainty what a Greek word means if they can't even come to grips with the meaning of a much younger English language?

Is it possible that God was able to see the "future" of the English language and decided to guide men by the Holy Ghost into putting his precious Words together in one final volume once and for all?

God can do whatever he wants. He uses the base things of this world to confound the exalted.

I am ready to stand before my Saviour knowing that I was able to put faith in his Words. His Words in the NIV lead me to seek carefully for them. I thank the Lord he lead me to them. They are found in the only faithful translation that has not been equaled, the KING JAMES BIBLE.
Brother, well said.