View Single Post
Old 04-05-2008, 07:54 PM

I wish I knew where to start to figure hard cases like Fred. I imagine their fast and loose play with the the obvious different texts may start with a lack of typology teaching from their teachers, hence not understanding the Holy attributes of God and His words. The LORD does not play fast and loose with His commandments, testimonies, judgments, covenants, and precepts(His Words).
Uzzah was not to touch the ark, lest he die : "but they shall not touch any holy thing, lest they die" Num 4:15. Abihu and Nadab were not to offer strange incense or be drunk: Ex 30:9, Lev 10:9 . Their fate was fatal. God was clear in all His words of warning.
Our offerings to God are our willingness to be compliant and obedient to all His words, not some several versions of vague and conflicting messages. Those offerings are acceptd by Him, based on the way He prescribes.
"And that ye may put difference between holy and unholy, and between unclean and clean" Lev 10:10
Fred doesn't know, cannot tell, or disregards the difference. He handles God's words carelessly.
Fred's error will be costly.