View Single Post
Old 07-06-2009, 11:20 AM
Critical Thinking

Quote:
Originally Posted by George View Post
... It's too bad that you are not here to EDIFY the brethren! It's sad that you are not here to witness to the TRUTH! It's a tragedy that you "think" that you can "MAKE" people "think" - instead of trying to PERSUADE them! ...
I am only one part of the body. We are not all eyes, ears, or feet. I am here to edify (through correction) and witness the pure truth (without the superfluous and the mistakes).

Quote:
... I don't consider brother Will's presentation as "a circular argument at best". ...
You were so right: I can't make you think.

Quote:
... Your argument is fallacious, at best, and is quite "typical" of the "sophistical thinking" that is now taught in the majority of "CHRISTIAN SCHOOLS"! ...
I wouldn't call the Seventh & Eighth Grade very "sophistical". [Note to Self: everything you reveal about yourself will be used against you here.]

Quote:
... Have you got an OBJECTION to a genuine Bible believer throwing "around a lot of Scripture"? ...
Yes, I do when it is taken out of context and frivolously waved about to support false assertions.

Quote:
... We don't take too kindly to STRANGERS joining the Forum, and without so much of a "Howdy Do", start in "CRITICIZING" some of the brethren here. ...
If I had known you spoke for every one here I would have sought your approval first.

Quote:
... Your "Signature" says it all: "CRITICAL thinking" ...
I'm so glad I didn't have to explain that to you.