View Single Post
Old 03-01-2009, 12:16 AM

Actually, if God flung them out into the deep space 6000 years ago you have been seeing light from them every night since as they were created and sent out. so the light you are seeing actually was closer than their actual position today.

the light you see tonight was traveling just shortly after they were created. but the current position if future and you haven't seen that light yet

I found the papers on the Zero Point Energy very interesting. If I understood it correctly (i am not done reading it yet) if you have an absolute vacuum with no light or any type of radio wave lengths. you would still have energy. that is what he called zero point energy. Something out of nothing is possible in that. but again all our study is based in our Time quantum because that is the system we are in. our whole universe is inside this firmament and is limited to the 24/7 Time quantum and that might be why the speed of light is slowing because our circular motion around the sun and our spin is also fluctuating and the stars can only go so far before coming back to earth again.

Last edited by chette777; 03-01-2009 at 12:22 AM.