View Single Post
Old 01-24-2009, 07:54 PM

I agree with you also, I first became alarmed about Obama when I saw the huge crowd of over two hundred thousand Germans crying, screaming, and grasping for Obama. It reminded me of scenes of Germans worshipping Hitler in the 30s. I actually wondered if Obama were the Antichrist and did a search. There was actually a web-site devoted to this.

http://www.barackobamaantichrist.blogspot.com/

What really amazed me was that tens of thousands of people across the world had this same suspicion about Obama.

But as I watched the election, I came to believe O could not be the AC, he made stupid mistakes here and there, and even the media criticized him (very mildly) for coming across as a messiah.

But after this election I am kinda swinging back. It is not Obama that amazes me, it is the many millions of people, not just in this country, but worldwide who absolutely worship him. There is no other word for it. The media is completely infatuated with him. The other day a co-worker came in with a tee-shirt that shows Obama tearing off his business suit to reveal his Superman costume beneath! Over and over you hear people saying, "Obama is going to change the world!" I have never seen this degree of hysteria for a man in my life.

And things are going to get much worse. I saw an advisor to the very rich Wall St. types on TV who said there is another type of loan (can't remember the name) that is coming due in late '09 to mid '10 and there is going to be another huge real estate crash. Then he said a crash in commercial real estate would follow that.

At first all this bothered me, but in the end it was very good for me. I got very convicted myself on being a better Christian, the days are getting short. I am reading my Bible more than I have in years, and a peace has come over me. I am saved and our Lord Jesus may be coming very soon. We may be a very blessed generation to be those alive when he returns.

So, I don't worry about it, the Lord will take care of us. It's the unsaved folks who need to be very concerned. We should take every opportunity we can to tell folks about Jesus.