View Single Post
Old 05-07-2009, 11:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by peopleoftheway View Post
No one is saying that the KJB is the only Bible people can get saved from, the "simple" truth is one can get saved from a Gospel tract, no one is saying that modern versions don't contain the words of God, they just don't contain all the words of God. They are leavened with Greek philosophy and roman catholic teaching and the sound of a cash registers "ching ching"
Let me get this right out of the way and brushed out the door, not one person on this site worth his salt is saying the KJB is a requirement for salvation, this is an appalling misconception modern version advocates will bring up to make Bible believers look cultist.
We simply trust and believe that God has preserved his words (all of them) without error in English in one Book, the KJB, nothing more, nothing less.
Shame you cannot hold one Book up in the air and claim the same.
Acts 20:27 For I have not shunned to declare unto you all the counsel of God.
28 Take heed therefore unto yourselves, and to all the flock, over the which the Holy Ghost hath made you overseers, to feed the church of God, which he hath purchased with his own blood.

I agree. The vast majority of members of this forum hold to the belief that God provided in 1611 through King James what's in the verse above, the whole counsel of God, not bits and fragments here and there in this text and manuscript or that payrus fragment or Vaticanus. A very good test for authenticity of any bible or manuscript or text is the reading of the next verse in Acts, verse 28 and whether it's been altered to hide the doctrine that God purchased the Church with His own blood, pointing to the Deity of Christ, the number one corruption category among the texts, manuscripts, and versions.

Grace and peace friends.

Tony

Last edited by tonybones2112; 05-07-2009 at 11:29 PM. Reason: typo