View Single Post
Old 05-07-2009, 02:08 PM

Greektim

Sorry to take so long to get back to you. As others said, I am not saying you can only be saved through the KJV. A person could be saved from a Bible tract, or listening to preaching.

But when I asked how can you have faith, I meant exactly that. In your own words you implied the KJV is not reliable. Well, what is the definition of the word reliable? It means something that can be trusted, something faithful, something someone can believe in. By your own words you do not believe the KJV to be reliable. So by your own words you do not have faith in the KJV.

And that is the problem with you folks that claim the Word of God is here, there, and everywhere... everywhere but in one complete book. You don't know where the true Word of God is, so you cannot have faith.

Heb 11:6 But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.

The Bible says (not me) that without faith it is impossible to please God. For you must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.

Now read that last part carefully, "that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him". Do you understand what that means? God is telling you that you can find him if you seek him.

But the Bible correctors and deniers do not believe this. They are not really completely sure where the Word of God is. They do not believe that one can truly find God's infallible Word. They have no faith.

What you need to do is believe God's promise that he would preserve his word and that you can find him, and quit listening to the doubters.