View Single Post
Old 05-04-2009, 07:00 PM

Quote:
By your reasoning, only those saved under the KJV are saved. Is that right? I was saved w/ the KJV. I don't use it anymore (rarely to be accurate). Did I lose my salvation? Or was I never actually saved? Is faith in the KJVO doctrine part of the Gospel? Serious questions.
No one is saying that the KJB is the only Bible people can get saved from, the "simple" truth is one can get saved from a Gospel tract, no one is saying that modern versions don't contain the words of God, they just don't contain all the words of God. They are leavened with Greek philosophy and roman catholic teaching and the sound of a cash registers "ching ching"
Let me get this right out of the way and brushed out the door, not one person on this site worth his salt is saying the KJB is a requirement for salvation, this is an appalling misconception modern version advocates will bring up to make Bible believers look cultist.
We simply trust and believe that God has preserved his words (all of them) without error in English in one Book, the KJB, nothing more, nothing less.
Shame you cannot hold one Book up in the air and claim the same.