View Single Post
Old 10-22-2008, 04:48 PM

Luke,

Now Luke I count you as a friend and a brother in Christ. I had to post it because it was so bad. I had no choice. Many folks like Ruckman and need to know the truth. The truth is what matters in any issue. I stand for what is right and oppose what wrong. I do not fallow a man when he leaves the Bible I do not care who this man is.

I have defended Ruckman on every issue other than this and UFO's. UFO's are not a big issue, this is. You can see my many post here where I defend Dr. Ruckman and you know this is true, however Ruckman is not my leader. The Lord is my Leader, NOT ANY MAN. I will not defend any man when he is wrong, I do not care who the man is. Right is right and wrong is wrong. The man is not the issue. The issue is right and wrong. Abortion is wrong If you do not like that, well to bad for you. If Ruckman was here I'd tell him the same thing. Like it or not, sin is sin and wrong is wrong. So if you are mad at me for posting this there is nothing I can do about it my friend. Let every man learn the truth. The truth will always hurt someone., but the truth is what we all need.

I hope this post dose not offend you, however I will post the truth. You can take it as you will my friend.

Quote:
I really wish you had waited until I got a hold of the entire sermon before you posted this.
Why do you need to hear the rest of it. Are you afraid of the truth.? I'm not. Here are the word for word quotes. What else needs to said. He is very plain on what he believes and why.

He takes Gen. 2:7 and tries to apply it to every man or woman ever born. This is so far out of context it's beyond crazy.

NOT ONE PERSON WAS EVER BORN THE WAY ADAM WAS MADE. THEREFORE YOU CAN NOT APPLY Gen. 2:7 TO ANY MAN OTHER THAN ADAM.

You can not apply Gen 2:7 to any man other than Adam. This is crazy, he is so far off base on this he is not even in the ball park. He is wrongly dividing the word of God on this issue.

How can any man apply gen 2:7 to a child born today.

God did not make the kids today out of dust did he? Did God breath life into a child born today? No he did not. This is one of the worst cases of WRONGLY DEVIDING Word of God I have ever seen. This is on the scale of any apostate Bible corrector. This is beyond bad and needs to be exposed for what it is. FALSE DOCTRIUNE & WRONGLY DIVIDING GOD'S WORD.

On the MP3 file at 29 seconds he says,

Quote:
I teach ta baby is not a living soul until it breaths
MP3 file 42 seconds

Quote:
and so I don't teach that abortion is murder like the brethren do

It starts back again on the MP3 file at 2:54

Quote:
abortion is murder, abortion is murder they show you pitchers. What are they trying to prove? They are trying to prove that the thing looks like a person it is a person. That is what Darwin taught. You've got to watch that business.
Why are you afraid of the truth? I do not fear the truth. Why not stand up and oppose this for what it is? Why not expose it for what it is?

Here is the truth, RUCKMAN IS 100% WRONG!!!

As an example, if Benny Henn said this you'd be over him. If some other preacher said it you'd do the same. If Ruckman says it, oh well maybe I should not have posted it. Why not wrong is wrong no matter who says it. He is 100% wrong, he is out of line and wrongly dividing God's Word. If you can not see this you are brainwashed.

This wrong I do not care who says it. No person can rightly divide the Word of God and apply how Adam was made to how we are made.

Listen to it all, this is beyond sick. This is the worst case I have ever seen in my life. This is so bad it is on the scale of any Bible corrector you can name. This is how bad it is.

Atlas

Last edited by atlas; 10-22-2008 at 04:56 PM.