View Single Post
Old 06-05-2008, 06:43 PM

Default kjvisit > Post #59

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjvisit View Post
This is my last post...I will not stick around a forum where one of your leading members bolsters the AV with the very same methods he denies the Trinity. How are we to trust anything he posts?
Aloha kjvist,

I would urge you to remain in this Forum (at least for now), because I doubt very much that there is any other that is as "tolerant" of "opinion" as this Forum is.

I have read most of Steven Avery's Posts (on this Forum) and have not seen even a "hint" of his denying the "Trinity" ("Godhead" is the scriptural word). Should he ever raise the topic, I am confident that many members of the Forum will at that time - take him on and refute whatever "arguments" he may bring forth (Since I am sure that the vast majority of the members of the Forum believe in the doctrine of the Godhead).

He certainly is a "repository" of knowledge when it comes to the transmission of the New Testament text, and although I myself eschew {KJB "archaic" word} the "intellectual" or "academic" approach to the King James Bible issue, I believe that his "approach" may be of some benefit to others.

Should anyone on this Forum bring forth clear "heresy" and push for "acceptance" of a false doctrine I am sure that he (or she) won't be "tolerated" for very long.

Titus 3:10 A man that is an heretick after the first and second admonition reject;

Last edited by George; 06-05-2008 at 06:56 PM.