View Single Post
Old 03-15-2009, 09:43 AM
Bro. Parrish

Quote:
Originally Posted by chette777 View Post
I have read the Tax codes. last year I spent 3 months reading them so stick a sock in your accusations... I have paid taxes on every business I have been involved in. I have never cheated the IRS once in my entire life and yes my taxes paid for all that I didn't want it to go towards including abortions and since I was saved my taxes still went towards that. I put myself through Bible college and worked hard to save and yes the IRS took 40% and more because I was single with no deductions.
Wow, is that anger?
Gee you sound kind of angry over paying all those taxes brother.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chette777 View Post
so this is where you were going by grilling me over taxes. You know nothing...
Grilling you? No, I was wishing you success!
I don't know why you're getting so upset brother, after all if you can dish it out on brother Hovind,
I figured you can take a few questions.

But then again this thread was never intended to be a platform for making PERSONAL ATTACKS regarding taxes, and the first "accusations" started with your words back in post no. 9 as I recall. That was right before you started accusing your fellow members here of "man worship."

Forgive me, maybe you should calm down at this point and think about it my brother.
If I did make you feel insulted then make like a duck in water, let it roll off?

Last edited by Bro. Parrish; 03-15-2009 at 09:58 AM.