View Single Post
Old 03-22-2009, 07:13 PM
Bro. Parrish

Diligent is not a "hot head," it's just that we are well aware of your previous posts here, and he simply asked you a question. Since you are now calling the admin. names, it's obvious that you still have not learned any lessons in civility and basic manners.

I don't agree with everything Bro Pete has said or written, but I admire Ruckman's stand on biblical authority because he (along with a group of other decent men) has defended the KJV for many years in the face of the Alexandrian Cult and other slimy, faith-killing Bible deniers who make their living trying to attack it. If that makes him a "hero" of sorts for some, then so be it, there is nothing wrong with heros.

And I think a backtrack on your leaven will put everything in perspective for the readers:

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Just_A_Thought

..."God did preserve His word...IN HEAVEN! ...we do not know which manuscripts are right. So we can not say which one is 100% accurate."
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Just_A_Thought

"God's Word has always been and always will be. He never promised us we would always have it on paper or in the English tongue."
http://av1611.com/forums/showthread....4809#post14809

Last edited by Bro. Parrish; 03-22-2009 at 07:24 PM.