View Single Post
Old 05-24-2008, 08:27 PM

Quote:
How hard can it be to answer you that question?
I for one, will never attempt an "easy" explanation. I will take what the Lord reveals to me from His Revelation and believe it by faith. This is like trying to understand how electricity works. Or the internet!

We are virtually united with the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.

God the Father in the believer:

Ephesians 4:6 One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all.

The Son in the believer:

John 14:20 At that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you.

The Spirit in the believer:

1 Corinthians 2:12 Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God.

Also,
The believer is,

In the Father:

1 Thessalonians 1:1 Paul, and Silvanus, and Timotheus, unto the church of the Thessalonians which is in God the Father and in the Lord Jesus Christ: Grace be unto you, and peace, from God our Father, and the Lord Jesus Christ.

In the Son:

John 14:20 At that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you.

In the Spirit:

Romans 8:9 But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.

How about all of us one in each other!

John 17:21 That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me.

Now that takes faith!!!