View Single Post
Old 06-22-2009, 03:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by whirlwind View Post
They are the "generation of vipers" as they are of Satan, the serpent. Christ tells us.....
John 8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it,
They are the "synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie." [Revelation 3:9] They claim to be of the house of Judah but...do lie.
John 8:33 They answered Him, "We be Abraham's seed, and were never in bondage to any man: how sayest Thou, 'Ye shall be made free?' "

8:37 I know that ye are Abraham's seed; but ye seek to kill Me, because My word hath no place in you. I speak that which I have seen with My Father: and ye do that which ye have seen with your father."

8:41 Ye do the deeds of Your father." Then said they to Him, "We be not born of fornication; we have one Father, even God."
There are many that are of Abraham's seed as he was the father of many nations but only through Isaac is the seed called. We know they lie and are not of Judah because they said...."were never in bondage to any man" when all of Israel was in bondage in Egypt. They are not Judah nor are they of Israel.
Whirlwind

Do you believe the serpent had sex with Eve and produced Cain?