View Single Post
Old 02-20-2008, 01:17 PM
sting of truth

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerry View Post
Good! Maybe being insulted will cause them to search the Scriptures and see that Catholicism is not found in there - except in the book of Revelation as the religion of the Antichrist, controlling the world from the city built on seven hills (Rome). Then challenge them to see what the Bible - not their religious traditions - teaches about how to be saved and how to live a life pleasing to the Lord.
you think they really care jerry.. when it comes down to it, ireland was pagan when the catholics got there, they adapted quite easilyto catholicism sincecatholicism is pagan to begin with, then they added celt pagan traditions to roman catholicism, and boom, you have a whole new type of paganism. them pagans beat them prods in the 90's.. they wanna be pagan, let em.. God'll cut em down.. i'm all for freedom of religion but at the same time i know roman catholicism will do everything in their power to take over a religiously free area and make it roman catholic.. i'd love to see all of ireland be a free nation, but if that happened then protestantism, and Christianity would both be forbidden on the continent