Thread: romans 9 pt 1
View Single Post
Old 03-24-2008, 05:44 PM
beloved57

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diligent View Post
The "lol" is that you can say that and be serious. Obviously, man choosing to do something not "required" by the law constitutes a freedom of choice -- a freedom you are arguing does not exist.

Here's one:
Ezra 7:13 I make a decree, that all they of the people of Israel, and of his priests and Levites, in my realm, which are minded of their own freewill to go up to Jerusalem, go with thee.

The verses dont say man has a freewill, you are desperate arent you.

All these verses are saying is that they gave freely of an offering, has nothing to do with their wills being free from Gods sovereignty..

prov 20:

24Man's goings are of the LORD; how can a man then understand his own way?

acts 4:

27For of a truth against thy holy child Jesus, whom thou hast anointed, both Herod, and Pontius Pilate, with the Gentiles, and the people of Israel, were gathered together,

28For to do whatsoever thy hand and thy counsel determined before to be done.

The most you are doing by giving these weak examples is proving that God caused those folks to willingly give..

Didnt you realize that God turns all hearts in the direction He wants ?

prov 21:

1The king's heart is in the hand of the LORD, as the rivers of water: he turneth it whithersoever he will.

You still have not proved absolutely nothing, man has no freewill..Please provide a verse that says man has a freewill..I am waiting..