View Single Post
Old 03-17-2008, 02:33 PM
DarlovesJesus

Hello; I just received this in my e-mail box and wanted to share with you. This is the Christiano Brothers web site. I have not seen any of the movies mentioned below, so I can't say good or bad. God bless. Monday, March 17, 2008

John Schmidt Films...Finally on DVD!

His films are some of the best Christian movies ever made and they are finally on DVD.

John Schmidt was the premiere Christian filmmaker in the 1980's and produced some of the most loved Christian films of all time.

In 1980, his first film was a light comedy entitled Super Christian which launched a career in filmmaking by a young man who became one of the best storytellers in the history of Christian films. He followed a year later with one of the great films of all time, Kevin Can Wait, about a college guy who wanted to do big things for God. He then produced The Greatest Story Never Told, with a terrific twist ending, in 1983.

In 1985, Schmidt produced his epic film, a feature length movie called The Wait of the World, about three writers from a Christian magazine who travel to different parts of the world to observe missions. What happens to each is life changing.

He ended the decade with the powerful sequel to Super Christian, simply entitled Super Christian 2.

And then finally, in 1992, He produced a sequel to The Wait of the World entitled, Guess Who's Coming To America.

"In my opinion," says ChristianFilms.com owner Dave Christiano, "that 1992 film by John Schmidt is the most powerful and convicting message I have ever seen in a movie. It's about a Muslim named Mohammed who comes to stay with his writer friend in the USA. One night they get into a conversation about Christianity and Islam, and Mohammed proceeds to tell his friend why very few Muslims ever come to Christ. What Mohammed says is so very convicting and true, that it really makes you stop and wonder. I highly recommend this film for people to view."

Both Super Christian movies are on one dvd, as are The Wait of the World and Guess Who's Coming To America. All six of John Schmidt's movies are available on 4 dvds for just $48 on our website. You can order these titles individually or buy all 6 movies.

ORDER HERE FOR JOHN SCHMIDT'S FILMS

"A person will not regret watching these movies from John Schmidt", says Dave. "He is one of my top filmmakers and I really have enjoyed and appreciated his work. These movies are well done and the messages are really solid."

www.ChristianFilms.com

© Copyright 2008 ChristianFilms.com