View Single Post
Old 10-31-2008, 02:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussiemama View Post
When dealing with homosexuals, do you think it's ok to call them queers, faggots etc? Or do you tone it down so that you might have a chance to witness to them? What about "Christian" homosexuals? Do you believe that a Christian can be homosexual if they are backslidden enough?
I don't feel hateful speech ever helps the true Christian Witness, there are people who have come out of this "lifestyle" by rational, sober, loving approaches. I do not see how someone like "Pastor" Phelps is any help with his taunts to living family members at funerals. As for your question about "Christian Homosexuals", I would simply suggest that the lifestyle does not mesh with Christian truth, it is a bit like saying "Christian Drunkard" or "Christian Wife-Beater"....it makes no sense. Many are mislead by false teachings in liberal Churches that tell them the action are OK, the Liberal Branch of the Episcopal Church has a "Gay Bishop". It is why my "Anglican World" is being split into two parts, those of us who BELIEVE what Scripture tells us is a sin and what is not, and those who have thrown Truth out the window in order to conform to this world and "relative" standards. Very sad.