View Single Post
Old 03-22-2008, 06:33 AM
fundy

Quote:
Originally Posted by evstevemd View Post
I'm saved by Grace. I have dominion over sin by the power that resurrected Jesus(Holy Ghost)! If I sin and repent not I loose salvation and count blood of Jesus unholy thing. I have no excuse for sin and my good works manifest what the lord has done in me,transformation!! So no eternal security unless you do the will of God.And that will is walking Not according to the flesh but according to the Spirit od God.For as those who are led by spirit of God,those are children of God
Praise God!
Ev. Steve
Sounds like you have a "Jesus saved me, but I keep me there" slant on the doctrine of salvation Evstevemd.

How many ours a day do you carry out the will of God? Going by what you say, slip up in this area for only 1 second in the day and you lose your salvation and have to be saved all over again. What if you die in that 1 second during the day that you have lost your salvation?

This is just catholic works doctrine...pure and simple.

Heb 10:10 By the which will we are sanctified through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ once for all.
Heb 10:11 And every priest standeth daily ministering and offering oftentimes the same sacrifices, which can never take away sins:
Heb 10:12 But this man, after he had offered one sacrifice for sins forever, sat down on the right hand of God;
Heb 10:13 From henceforth expecting till his enemies be made his footstool.
Heb 10:14 For by one offering he hath perfected forever them that are sanctified.

Once saved, always saved.

Fundy