View Single Post
Old 11-24-2008, 11:05 PM
Bro. Parrish

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephanos View Post
There is nothing disrespectful about what I said. I don't think aussiemamma has put any real thought into this specific situation. I think she's TOTALLY BLINDED by her OBSESSION WITH ABORTION. She clearly cannot see anything but that word in her mind when we discuss this.
Well, keep going then if you want to brother, that won't keep me from saying you're out of line. I wouldn't presume to know if another believer is "obsessed" or "blinded." But somehow these do indeed strike me as disrespectful comments from your keyboard.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephanos View Post
Ignoring what the Scriptures say about the marriage covenant etc to focus on a Christian belief that isn't really even mentioned at all in the entirety of Scriptures is IGNORANT.
Marriage covenant, I thought we were talking about views on abortion. Sorry, I still say calling people "ignorant" or retarded, etc. because we disagree with them is inappropriate for a difficult subject like this. I think at least two of us of here picked up on it. You're old enough/smart enough to see and avoid this, brother.