View Single Post
Old 10-03-2008, 03:22 PM

WWJD,

There are no laws on war in the Bible. Show me one O.T. or N.T. law forbidding war or one O.T. law about war.

There are laws on what to eat, how dress and so one. THERE IS NOT ONE LAW ON WAR ANYWHERE IN THE BIBLE.

No law says, " thou shalt not whatever, whatever war. "

There are laws on marriage, divorce, eating, temples, who be scribes and on and on. Yet there is not one law on war in either testament old or new.

Quote:
Please show me which verses I'm taking out of context.
1. Matthew 26:51-52 Peter and the ear cut off, nothing to do with war. You apply it to war. There is no war here. This is out of context

2. Matthew 5:44 also has nothing to do with war, you misapply the verse again.

3. Genesis 9:5-6 this also has nothing to do with war.

5. Matthew 24 dose not forbid war here either.

6. John 1:11 also has nothing to do with war.

7. Luke 7:12-13 you miss applied this to war also out of context.

8. John 10:10 No war forbidden by God here taken out of context.

9. Matthew 10:39 No war forbidden by God here taken out of context.

10. Luke 9:54-56 No war forbidden by God here taken out of context.

Now here are 10 examples of you taking the Bible out of the context that it was written to make it look like it backs up what you believe.

Quote:
Like I said, God is the same
Well if this is the case, the LORD is a man of war. He is also the same today, yesterday and forever.

Quote:
God does not support a physical war in the NT. God does support a Spiritual war in the NT. (Spiritual war is the war against Saten and against Sin.)
Where is the book of Revelation located? Now I have done as you have ask, now back to the other questions I ask you. I will re post all of the information.

Quote:
I told you what Jesus would do. I'll tell you again.

Quote:
Jesus even goes to war and will lead all of us to war against the world and well will kill hundreds of millions in the battle of Armageddon. So we know that not only is Jesus for war at times. He will start, lead and end the last war of all time. The blood will be to the horses bridle. That is how many Jesus will lead all of us to kill. Like it or not if you are saved you will be in the Lord's army killing millions of people here on earth.

Now read this.

Quote:
Exodus 15:3 The LORD is a man of war: the LORD is his name.

Now who is a man of war? Who is LORD?

Is Jesus not the today yesterday and forever?

So you now know that Jesus is a man of war and will lead saints to kill hundreds of millions in the battle of Armageddon. What else do you need to know? You about killing, this will be the largest war and most people ever killed in battle the history of the world. It will make D-Day look like a joke. It will make Gettysburg, Hiroshima and Nagasaki look like a walk in the park. Just think Jesus killing hundreds of millions in the battle. I know this dose not " fit in " with the " Hollywood and feel good, happy go lucky Jesus, " but it's in the Bible. Go read it and tell me it is not true. read about how high the blood is. Go read it and see what happens to all of the people. Read it and see that there is no way to bury them all, just go and read it. It is right there in your Bible. Do take my word for it. READ IT FOUR YOURSELF.

Go read the O.T. where he it is talking about the battle of Armageddon, also read the N.T. about the battle of Armageddon. Then think over the hundreds of millions that Jesus will lead you and I to kill is battle. Then tell me that Jesus is not a man of war, and he will be the biggest and best killing machine of time. Jesus be a perfect killer and perfect warrior. Jesus will kill more than Hitler, Stalin and Mao Se Tung all put together. The world never has nor ever will see killing on the scale that Jesus will execute on that day. Jesus will be the biggest and best killer of all time. Talking about mass murder, " this world ain't seen nothing yet. " When he comes back to face Gog, Magog, the Anti Christ and all of the nations of the world but Israel. You'll get to see first hand what a real killing machine is.
You like to ask questions as you dodge questions. Therefore I must ask again.

Quote:
So what do you think about the fact that Jesus will kill hundreds of millions of people?

Atlas

Last edited by atlas; 10-03-2008 at 03:32 PM.