View Single Post
Old 08-12-2008, 08:45 PM

Harsh considering the fact he did graduate from Harvard. Look I'm just a simple man who's a Marine. I didn't go to college so I guess that would make me stupid in a lot of people's books. I'm willing to die for people and their right to freely call other people stupid. Once again I'm not an Obama or McCain supporter by a long shot but one of these men is going to be the next president. What happen to Love? Wasn't that the base of Jesus' message? Also what happen to praying for our leaders like the Word calls us to do? Love has just left the building with so many Christians. Christian often get this attitude that the of being better than just because their saved and somebody else is not. Are we suspose to hate these men or their sin? I'm not the judge of Obama's or McCain's salvation. I can look at their works though. My point is instead of calling these men Stupid, let's love them by praying for them. The Holy Spirit can turn even the hardest of hearts around. And we wonder why others look down on Christians and call us hypocrites (spelling) when we walk around calling others stupid. Even the unsaved know that we're susposed to have love in are hearts bad when they see things like this from Christians it just drives them further away from God. So my friend let's love these guys by praying for them and not calling them stupid. And I'm pretty sure most of us would be humbled if we compared our education and knowledge against theirs. No matter saved or unsaved one of these men will have one of the toughest jobs on this planet and you don't won't your country going down hill because YOU don't think one of these guys can handle it then PRAY about it. GOD is able.