View Single Post
Old 06-25-2008, 02:12 PM
joshjefflawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paladin54 View Post
I'm most interested in hearing how Rome gave us the Civil War and what they did in Lincoln's assassination.
Well, I will have to get more information about the Civil war part, but asfar as Lincolns assasination, Booth was a Papist, and so was many of the people that were behind the assasination.

Remember, the Vatican has a history of going after leaders and trying to kill them, Remember the assasination atempt of King James (the gun powder plot).
Remember also that Rome, hates 1 England, because for 500+ years they have utterly rejected the Pope. In fact it was illeagle to be a papist at one time. 2 She has also always hated the USA. Because we as a whole have been a nation of the Bible, and not of the Pope. Rome has always had a minority here in the US. It wasn't untill I think Raggin(I think its was Raggin, I could be wrong) that we even recconised the Vatican as being a Nation. So Rome Hates us and wants us to be utterly destroyed, because we have always been a thorn in her side. After all, it was us who stopped that bloody murdere Hitler from killing more Jews. Also we have always defended the Jews, and Israel, who Rome hates beyond messure. I think she would start another inquisition if it wasn't for the US, we wouldn't put up with that kind of crap, I hope.
I am afraid that our current president might be Romes first chance to get a foothold in the US. I think that is why the Pope came to the US the last time. I know this, If Rome gains power in the US before the rapture, by Gods grace I will defie her at every turn. And if Rome gains power in this Country, she will have no mercy. You will have to either bow to the Pope and that bloody wafer God, or you will be burnt at the stake, shes done it before and if givin the chance, she will do it again.