View Single Post
Old 06-01-2009, 11:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by George View Post
Dear brother Forrest,

I love you in the Lord - BUT you sure make it "hard" on a fellow brother in Christ!

WHY is it - that you ALWAYS ask the toughest questions? I've been "cogitating" on the very same thing that you have asked - WHAT is the "significance" in the differences in water Baptism (BEFORE the cross; AFTER the death, burial, and resurrection - but before the Nation of Israel's "rejection" of the Apostles & their "message"; and AFTER God's "rejection" of the nation of Israel and His turning to the Gentiles?) I believe that they are all "different", but the SIGNIFICANCE of that "difference" - that's another matter for another time, and to be perfectly honest, I'm not sure I know the answer. But, since it is always a "challenge" to try to answer your most perceptive questions - I will attempt to answer these questions also, but NOT today.

I have been fighting a cold (or flu?) since Tuesday and need to store up some "energy" for my next challenge.
George, I am getting emails from friends in Washington state, one in North Carolina, and two down south who are coming down with identical forms of bronchitis as I have. If you have any soreness of the throat and chest with congestion, and brother, this thing strikes within less than one day, hit the doc like white on rice. Satan has his own rebuke and punishment reserved unto him; I wouldn't wish this bronchitis on the devil.

Grace and peace and keep an eye on it brother.

Tony