View Single Post
Old 05-26-2009, 08:56 PM
Bro. Parrish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jassy View Post
Well, brothers & sisters... At risk of sounding "nutty" - I will give my own experience. About 35 years ago, I was in a car with my family. I was in the backseat and we were driving back on a very dark highway, returning home from visiting my grandparents. My father was driving and had his eyes on the road, my mom (also in the front seat) younger brother and 2 older sisters were all sleeping. (We had a station wagon at that time.) My younger sister and I were awake. There were no streetlights out and the only lights came from car headlights on the highway. It was pretty late and the highway was not very busy. I remember sensing something very bright overhead and looking up and seeing something that I didn't know what it was. I pointed up at it and my little sister looked up and I KNOW that she saw it. In the next split second it made a very strange movement (it had been hovering) and it went one way and then another way - extremely quickly, like a zigzag and then it was gone.

We went home and to bed and never talked about it. I had the strangest, creepiest feeling about it and really didn't want to discuss it. I would say I was probably about 14 or 15 at the time. Many years later, I would bring it up and my sister would deny ever seeing it.

I can't really describe the shape or much about the visual appearance of it, I just remember it was like nothing I'd ever seen before - and, especially notable, was the way that it MOVED...

Jassy,

I am gradually going back and reading all of these experiences, thanks to you and Bro. Tony for your stories and the others who took time to type out what happened to them. I notice you and Winman had the same negative or "creepy" feelings after seeing these things, that is very interesting.