Thread: Hello!
View Single Post
Old 01-20-2009, 08:48 PM
BroBill

Thank you dear brothers for the warm welcome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diligent View Post
Hi BroBill,

Please change your avatar. Many of the folks around here (myself included) don't want to see someone literally stepping on the Book.
As far as my avatar goes, I'm very curious why you ask this of me brother? I don't mean to offend, but it represents my heart in regards to HIS WORD!
"Uphold me according unto thy word, that I may live: and let me not be ashamed of my hope." Psalms 119:116
It represents the message which I was called of the LORD to preach to the many churches out there whose beacon lights are but a shimmer in these dark times....when they ought to be a blazing glow of HIS Glory upon this earth! Many choose to stand on the church floors, the ever crumbling earth, and all sorts of other footing which shall eventually pass away! But as for me my beloved brothers....I will stand upon the WORD of GOD, and nothing else..!!! It's a symbolic gesture which has many times lead many people (even CHRISTians) to ask why, and therefore opening the door to minister the very WORD on which I stand!