Thread: The Word of God
View Single Post
Old 06-20-2008, 05:00 AM

Marty,

there are alot of blessings for us today. if you divide rightly you wont miss them. divide wrongly God will mess up your mind so you will miss the blessing.

for example the unknown tongue being spoken in many churches today by so called spirit filled people and no interpretation goes against scripture and makes them disobiedent to God word and instruction in 1Cor 14. if they would study they would see their disobedience. but most of them have Bibles that have removed 2 Tim2:15.

I find lots of blessing in the Bible for me today. so dividing the word is not a bad thing. just some people get to carried away with it and become legalistic, cold and judgental of others. Like your judgment of Diligent. if you knew him I think you would have a different opinion. so readmore of his post throughout all the forums. you will see not only is he intellegent but also very down to earth and loving. just because a person is intellectual doesn't make them miss God word. remember God create intellectuals too and uses them greatly when they are Spirit led.