View Single Post
Old 05-09-2008, 05:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordan View Post
So then we shouldn't read it. Jesus didn't speak English so we should read it in the original Hebrew and Greek texts.
Aloha Jordan,

Did you read my post #3 on this post? if you did - You haven't addressed it.
Did you go back and read my post #69:
AV1611 Bible Forums > Bible Versions > Were The Early Fundamentalist KJV Only? > Page 7 - if you did, you have avoided addressing any of the issues and points that I brought up.

If you are unwilling to examine an issue on its merits and just decide matters on how you "feel"; or what you personally "think" you are not going to learn very much from God's Holy word.

You accuse those of us on this Forum of being: "narrow minded" - is it just possible that you might not know what you are talking about? I'm 50 years older than you is it just possible that I might know "just a little bit" more than you? I have 16 grandchildren, some of which are older than you, is there a chance that God might have shown me something that he hasn't shown you yet?

If you refuse to read those posts and address the issues presented in them then all you are doing is engaging in "destructive criticism" without any foundation or "facts" to support your position.

You're 18 years old - start thinking like a man, instead of a child.

1 Corinthians 13:11 When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things.