View Single Post
Old 05-16-2009, 08:33 PM

Default Which name should the King James Bible have?

Most of us here believe the King James Bible to be the inerrant written Word of God, and this question is directed to those who believe so. I ask you my brethren, to imagine for a minute that you have your own printing press, publishing company, and could print your own Bibles. I know all of us would put the title Holy Bible on it, but that's not the question. I simply ask, what would you name it? King James Version? Authorized Version? Authorized King James Version? Other? The reason I ask this is that I think it would be a good blow to all theses modern perversions out there if we name it Authorized Version. If the Lord Jesus would one day have print His written Word, I would seriously consider naming the Bibles I would print as this. Anyway, that's just my opinion. I'm asking for yours, but only if you believe the King James Bible to be inerrant. I ask King James Bible critics, deniers, and doubters to refrain from voting.

*Please forgive me, I was trying to create a poll but I made a mistake and don't realy know how to. Brother Diligent, can you please help me?

Last edited by Rolando; 05-16-2009 at 08:41 PM.