View Single Post
Old 05-04-2009, 01:58 AM

Default Correction

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bro. Parrish View Post
Well please don't bother to answer me on it individually, brother. Let me nip that in the bud. You were asked about it, you stated your position clearly and we can all see where you are coming from. I understand you're still in "first gear," but you're already smoking and leaking fluid from the tranny. As I already stated, I am quite convinced you are wrong on this concept, (as does the majority here) and you can copy, paste and underscore the entire Old Testament if you want, but attempting to change my mind on the ordinance of believer's baptism will only lead to a stronger rebuke and it won't edify anyone here I promise—so I will choose to "opt out" for the sake of unity. I'm sure we will cover each other's backs on many other issues. As I wrote in my last post, I feel we have other battles to fight together as brothers in Christ.
Brother Parrish, I apologize, your message i am yet to respond to is message #47, not #57.

Brother, we have to face the fact that we are not the only people reading this thread. I answered Tim's challenge in a brotherly fashion in that I feel you, and the majority here, are wrong about the Baptist concept of water baptism, as you, and the majority here, feel I am wrong. I'm sorry you dropped out. I hope the rest don't till we resolve both side's positions, if that happens, it's not going to reflect negatively on my position but on yours. There is also going to be no rebuke in this thread unless someone gets out of line. The purpose was not rebuke, but rebuttal, response, discussion, the end, on to our war with the Bible Correctors. Of all the people here I expected a Scriptural response from you, not rebuke. Rebuke is for FFF. I'm going to respect your decision and say plainly and directly that I hope you cool off from the urge to rebuke where no rebuke was elicited and will return to a discussion between brothers. You have to pardon my pedantic manner, I trained as a paralegal with the intent of becoming a criminal defense attorney and I try to cover all bases and nail all planks down.

Grace and peace and a great week to you.

Tony