View Single Post
Old 03-30-2009, 05:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke View Post
So am I

I am basically just drifting through life, without purpose or direction. I feel as though God is through with me. I missed my opportunities, and the desires of my heart have perished. MY heart is hard. I am unloving, unkind, jealous and angry at lots of people, and I don't want to be.

I get angry at my pastor very easily, but I don't go and tell him. I get angry at my father in law very easily, but I don't go and tell him. The problem is not with them, it's with me.

I know I should win souls, or try to, but honestly, it seems as though I don't care all that much. I'm ungrateful to God. Sometimes I think I don't even believe, or care that He died for me.
Brother if God was through with you, you would be dead. Your 27! God will humble you and bless you with plenty of opportunities God Sparing us!
Have you ever sat down and thought that God is "testing" YOU. I have felt exactly the same way, gotten angry at pastors and people for their treatment of Gods word and their sheer unbelief. I have felt hard hearted and unloving at times.
In these last days, and Brother we ARE in the last days there is a spirit of apostasy that is setting into peoples hearts, hardening them to the truth causing Gods people to doubt and once that seed of doubt is planted the devil is going to try his hardest to water it!

Get back up, adjust that armour into the right place, take your sword in your hand and Fight back!

Proverbs 24:16 For a just man falleth seven times, and riseth up again: but the wicked shall fall into mischief.