View Single Post
Old 08-29-2008, 08:25 AM

No doubt about it. The term Christian has been taken and tramped through the mud by many. You mention christian to the world and what do they think. Most attribute most of the worst genocide on the planet to christians. I like using the term born-again believer, saved, and definetly a Bible believer. If they dont see the difference then I get a chance to explain. Even in Jesus' day there were the religious and the non-religious. Jesus was niether. There were the conservatives and the liberals, Jesus was niether. And He wasnt something in the middle. He was the complete in His doctrine and was the perfect example for us. Bible believers, like Jesus and His disciples, have been persecuted all throughout history. In fact, the number of Bible believers killed has by far exceeded any ethnic group, race, or religion that was deemed worthy to be eliminated from the earth. Even in America. They started by calling it a witch hunt and found those that denied their doctrine of baptism and communion worthy of death.
When I refer to a Bible believer this would be directed at one who believes the teachings and understands the proper doctrine of the Bible. Iven these that dont understand they have the faith that its promises are true.