View Single Post
Old 12-25-2008, 02:34 PM
hebrews928

Beloved, when I gave all diligence to write unto you of the common salvation, it was needful for me to write unto you, and exhort you that ye should earnestly contend for the KJV which was once delivered unto the saints in 1611.

Preach KJVO; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all long suffering and doctrine. For the time will come when they will not endure KJVO; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves the NKJV, having itching ears;And they shall turn away their ears from the KJV, and shall be turned unto fables.

KJV is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

But hath in due times manifested his word through KJVO, which is committed unto me according to the commandment of God our Saviour;

But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the KJV, which we preach;

Whosoever transgresseth, and abideth not in the doctrine of KJVO, hath not God. He that abideth in the doctrine of KJVO, he hath both the Father and the Son.

Now I beseech you, brethren, mark them which cause divisions and offences contrary to KJVO which ye have learned; and avoid them.

As I besought thee to abide still at Ephesus, when I went into Macedonia, that thou mightest charge some that they teach from no other version than the KJV

Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the KJV, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;

Take heed unto thyself, and unto the doctrine of KJVO; continue in them: for in doing this thou shalt both save thyself, and them that hear thee.

Holding fast the KJV as he hath been taught, that he may be able by KJVO both to exhort and to convince the gainsayers.