View Single Post
Old 03-19-2008, 02:51 PM
cpmac

Debau:
Quote:
Just wondering cpmac, what is Israel's position now? Are they occupiers of land that is not theirs? Will Israel be saved?
What of the Messianic prophecies?

Jeremiah 31:35-36

35: Thus saith the LORD, which giveth the sun for a light by day, and the ordinances of the moon and of the stars for a light by night, which divideth the sea when the waves thereof roar; The LORD of hosts is his name:
36: If those ordinances depart from before me, saith the LORD, then the seed of Israel also shall cease from being a nation before me for ever.
The Old Testament Israelites were resurrected and taken into heaven. They are there, in the New Jerusalem, being ruled by Christ and His apostles during the Church Age. Israel didn't cease from existing, they just moved.

What is Israel's position now? After Christ was crucified, Revelation 11:8 And their dead bodies [shall lie] in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified. Jerusalem isn't thought of in exalted terms any more, at least not spiritually. Spiritually means heavenly, and I think that is where the "good guys" from Israel are now.

All we have on earth are people who THINK they are Jews, but they delude themselves.
And the nation of Israel was not "reborn." It's a new secular nation, brought into legal existence by the Satanic United Nations, and now ruled by people who are Pseudo-Jews.

cpmac
http://www.tribulationhoax.com