View Single Post
Old 06-06-2009, 11:51 AM
Bro. Parrish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winman View Post
If Christians could educate their fellow citizens, then perhaps we could vote out the liberal pro-death politicians and elect those pro-life. This is the only solution I see (plus lots of confession and prayer to God).
You know Winman, I agree with you, son and I were talking about that this week, but I think the problem is Americans are simply not voting that way anymore. Case in point, I think this became stunningly clear when we saw the Iowa caucuses shift to Obama, who is undoubtedly the most pro-death candidate to come down the pipeline in U.S. history, and one of only a handful who supported partial birth abortion and to withhold life sustaining care to children who are BORN ALIVE in abortion clinics. Here's a link:
http://www.jillstanek.com/archives/2...to_barack.html

It seems to me that when it comes to judgement, God is a God of numbers. You see Gen. 18, and it makes you think. I think the numbers have shifted so much in America, that our values are pretty much history and it's more complicated than just abortion, but I think that abortion is a bellwether.