Thread: Help
View Single Post
Old 05-09-2009, 09:50 PM

Default Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by George View Post
Aloha brother,

Great idea! The best place (that I know of) to get King James Bibles is: http://www.thekjvstore.com/index.php. Brandon (Diligent) knows this brother personally and he sells only King James Bibles (no mv's!) and at reasonable prices. We have purchased several cases from him, and he is reputable and dependable. I would rather support a brother in Christ that refuses to sell the modern "perversions" than buy from someone who doesn't care what he sells - as long as he makes money!

We also buy second hand King James Bibles from e-bay (look under King James Bibles or KJV BIbles), sometimes you can get a great bargain (I recently bought an 1846 Holy Bible (In very good shape) for around $50.00). We try to go to the "Used Book Stores", etc., every so often and buy up used King James Bibles (in good shape) for distribution.

I second brother Tony's suggestions on the tracs (read them ahead of time, because not even all of Chic Tracs are sound.)

May God bless your efforts in this endeavor.
Thanks a lot brother. I agree. I'd much rather buy here. I actually found this sight the other day while just doin a Google search and found some.

Yeah, I was worried about that. Not being very knowledgeable (but learning) in the area of "Why the King James", I don't know if I'd be the best at finding errors and things like that in these tracts. I found one taken from Dr. Douglas Stauffer's book "One Book Stands Alone." I just started reading the book, so I don't really know if it's "sound" or not. You can actually find it on The KJV Store website. Would you recommend this tract?