View Single Post
Old 10-03-2008, 10:49 PM

WOW! we had a black out for about 30 minutes here.

Scott, the Old Testament atonement does not agree with Paul's teaching on atonement.

so the question is what are you thinking?

A dude by the way is a western slang meaning a novice or new comer. I am not new to the word of God by any stretch of the word.

Your lack of seeing the OT and Paul's teaching does show your novice approach to scriptures as a whole when you make statements like "All the old testament agrees with Paul's teaching".

or are you just being a bit trite because I don't care to much for Alex Jones? I do watch some of his stuff and I do read his web site and listen to some of his radio shows. I just think he is a bit to much to cause people not to look towards Jesus coming but to what the world is coming too.

you would be surprised to know that Bill O'riely admits there is more than meets the eye when it comes to 9/11. he is quite a watch dog for truth in government and amongst his peers. www.americasnewstoday.com is alos a very conservative and truth propogating news source.

as much as you want to believe that ALL media is controled then who is to say Alex Jones is not controlled by them to just to promote the extreme views to cause division and strife in our nation? Alex Jones could be more involved in a conspiracy to deceive the people just as easily as any other media personell. remember that.

Last edited by chette777; 10-03-2008 at 10:55 PM.