View Single Post
Old 03-29-2009, 10:28 PM

Wow, I received the same email from CSE that was initially posted in this thread, but I had no idea (yet) that the Hovind case was being discussed here.

For the record, I have everything Hovind put out in video, all the seminars, ALL the debates, the CSE courses and the few extra topics. If anyone wants them, lemme know.. the CSE classes are the best.

I studied that tax issue years before I ever heard of Hovind, and using Romans 13 and Render unto Cesar to say the Christian should pay unlawful taxes is either ignorance or bias.
Perhaps Kent's bulletproof refutal of the gap theory, or his stance on churches becoming incorporated, or his position on "rendering unto Fred that which isn't even fed's" has rubbed some Christians the wrong way and has caused them to jump at the bone the atheists threw out there to discredit the man.

The fact is that THERE IS NO LAW requiring anyone to pay income taxes on their personal wages. I get frustrated to hear people always saying he broke the law, he broke the law, when there IS no such law, only a perceived fictitious law that doesn't apply to wages at all, but reinforced with fear tactics and a corrupt judicial system.
There is so much evidence about this, even court cases won on those very grounds. Check out Aaron Russo's "From Freedom to Fascism" on youtube for a primer on the subject.

I stand by Kent Hovind 100%, and can't wait to see him get back out, to see what they will slander him with next. But as others said can't keep a good man down.
The only thing I've ever been iffy on with his teaching is about leviathan and behemoth, but those passages could be dual meanings, I'm not sure. Literally everything else he's ever taught, including nwo and taxation stuff agrees 100% with everything I ever researched.

Ahh, if I could only tell about the many ways God has blessed me through discovering Kent's material.
No, I don't worship the man at all, but he's right up there in the halls of Christian heroism of these last days.
Kent is definitely a model soldier, an inspiration, an encouragement and a source of vitally useful information.

Time for bed... I think tonight I'll re-listen to CSE class 104.