View Single Post
Old 10-02-2008, 07:13 AM

Quote:
What about if a person lays in a comma (without conscience) for a month? Would you say that the person sins while his soul is out of his flesh?
So therefore, this task is not impossible.
Thats a strange argument my friend, that means to NOT sin we would have to be in a coma, so if you wished to NOT sin you would have to place yourself in a coma, and how would you do that? any way that you would try to put yourself IN a coma would be a serious sin against the stewardship of your body, and could even result in death. What about coma patients who are unsaved, are they made righteous through doing no sin, I don't think so. Just because a person appears to be "away" from the outside world does not mean that there is not ANY thought in that persons head.

Friend, I urge you, I pray for you that your eyes are opened, you cannot, and will not live a sinless life, until you are raised incorruptible. Until then you are like the rest of us, sinners saved by grace through faith striving toward perfection of our Blessed Saviour the LORD Jesus Christ.