View Single Post
Old 07-17-2009, 03:58 PM

Brother! Love you too.

there is NO GREATER teacher than He that suffered on the Cross on Calvarys Hill.

John 14:16-18 And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever; Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you. I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you.

What a promise that is Brother, the Lord Jesus Christ said "I will not leave you comfortless" "I will come to you", (If we will only but ask) he longs for us to come to him, not the commentators, he desires that we seek him and his word, for no other may lead us into the greatest truth's the deepest truth's than God Himself.

1 Corinthians 2:9-10 But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him. But God hath revealed them unto us by his Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God.

I have decided that in regards to those under the error of John Calvins / Augustines teachings (And I say that by Gods spirit, with no high-mindedness, simply testifying the truth by Gods Spirit)
That we, as mere wretched men can only do so much, say so much, write so much and it will fall short of what a man is willing to accept, yet the Lord in Heaven above shall do his work if we only pray for those who are caught up in their own error and the error of men before them, I have seen plenty of Gods Holy scriptures presented by well versed and blessed Brothers such as George and your Good self, Brandon, Luke, Bro Bones etc etc (I wont do a roll call here )
But the real work that needs done on the heart can only be done by Christ Himself, by his Spirit.

1 Timothy 2:1-5 I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men; For kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty. For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour; Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth. For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;

Luke 19:10 For the Son of man is come to seek and to save that which was lost.

ALL MEN!

Amen!