Thread: Silent Years
View Single Post
Old 04-14-2008, 06:46 AM

Vacation Bible School is one of the most effective tool we use in "saturating" a barangay (village) with the gospel. Just this past week, we were able to cover a whole two barangays. I would like to thank you guys for praying for my voice. I am preaching more than often now (depending too much on the mic) but have to stop when the hoarseness comes in again. It just amazed me that most of the time, according to my fellow laborers, I sounded "normal" when I preach. Praise God!

As a result, our Sunday School attendance tripled, but using our jeepney ("bus ministry") for the first time. Next Sunday, I have to drive people and children to church, play the piano, preach, and then drive them back home. I will always need your prayer, but thank you all.

2 Corinthians 12:9 And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.
10 Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong.

Last edited by Biblestudent; 04-14-2008 at 06:50 AM.