View Single Post
Old 08-02-2009, 09:09 AM

I would also like to say that every single one of us has come out of the world system when we were saved. It doesn't matter if we were raised by godly parents in a Christian home or by junkies and prostitutes in a crack house, or any other circumstance, the Lord leads us progressively into truth when He saves us. He does not condemn us for our sins, whether they be committed willingly or in ignorance. I believe that when the Lord sees fit to reveal to us something in our lives that is displeasing to Him it is at that point that we become responsible for that sin. In this matter, His mercy is extended not only to the mother but also to the little baby that is brought directly into his presence. I'm sure everyone is familiar with David's words:

2 Samuel 12:23 But now he is dead, wherefore should I fast? can I bring him back again? I shall go to him, but he shall not return to me.

Ezekiel 23:37 That they have committed adultery, and blood is in their hands, and with their idols have they committed adultery, and have also caused their sons, whom they bare unto me, to pass for them through the fire, to devour them.

I hope somebody who has studied the topic of children dying before the age of accountability going to be with the Lord would be able to add something here. In any case, I am fully persuaded that the Judge of all the earth does right, in His judgment I trust.

INFANT SALVATION
http://www.middletownbiblechurch.org...o/infantsa.htm

Last edited by greenbear; 08-02-2009 at 09:25 AM.