View Single Post
Old 05-29-2009, 12:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by katie ha-lakh View Post
Some believe "sons of God" to mean Seth's family. I watched a video called "UFOs The Hidden Truth". Dave Hunt was also on this video. I like what he said about hypnotism. Did anyone else watch that? I believe at one point, I had my mind settled on what the "sons of God" meant but seem to have since forgotten what/why it was.

I do believe demons can present themselves in physical form as angels can. Does anyone know where that verse is that speaks of what powers Satan has in the earth? I also believe the military is doing experiments at night (I'm in Canada and I believe similarly). But I truly believe other things are happening and that demonic beings are the cause. That they are trying to pull us away from the Lord.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places." Ephesians 6:12

"For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord." Romans 8:38, 39
Katie, if you reference all the possession cases in the Bible, we see that in all cases they are caused by "evil spirits". They cannot manifest in physical bodies but must seek bodies of the living:

Matt. 8:28 And when he was come to the other side into the country of the Gergesenes, there met him two possessed with devils, coming out of the tombs, exceeding fierce, so that no man might pass by that way.
29 And, behold, they cried out, saying, What have we to do with thee, Jesus, thou Son of God? art thou come hither to torment us before the time?
30 And there was a good way off from them an herd of many swine feeding.
31 So the devils besought him, saying, If thou cast us out, suffer us to go away into the herd of swine.
32 And he said unto them, Go. And when they were come out, they went into the herd of swine: and, behold, the whole herd of swine ran violently down a steep place into the sea, and perished in the waters.

Luke 24:36 And as they thus spake, Jesus himself stood in the midst of them, and saith unto them, Peace be unto you.
37 But they were terrified and affrighted, and supposed that they had seen a spirit.
38 And he said unto them, Why are ye troubled? and why do thoughts arise in your hearts?
39 Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself: handle me, and see; for a spirit hath not flesh and bones, as ye see me have.
40 And when he had thus spoken, he shewed them his hands and his feet.

TV is concerned largely with sensationalism, not truth.

Grace and peace to you

Tony