View Single Post
Old 08-25-2008, 08:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephanos View Post
*sigh* I do not agree with how things have proceeded here. There is no wisdom in this. All I see are a bunch of people with stones in hand...
Dearest Stephen,

maybe, It seems to me, you are seeing through self righteous glasses of your own making.

We have tried to help you gently and honestly. you have taken every attempt of help i.e. suggestions, corrections, instructions, admonition, reproof and rebuke as an attack on you. but nothing could be further from the truth.

And once again you judge us with your scale of unjust wieghts of prejudice, and bitterness.

Why you feel that injustice is being done is because another person who was in error and even admitting it has been removed from posting. a strand of three cords is not easily broken. and when the cords of false hood and error are strong it is hard to break its influence. so teh cord has been severed again. But you are still allowed to post you will not be encouraged by Brandon or anyone else to be strong in error only strong in truth.

May I give you some advice. if you are here on this forum to learn then do so.

stop feeling everybody is attacking you and others, or not acting out of love. Proverbs 17:20 He that hath a froward heart findeth no good: . . . take time to meditate on this verse carefully. you never seem to find good in some of our attempts to help you and others better understand the Bible you claim to believe in.

God bless you with a pure heart and His will.

Last edited by chette777; 08-25-2008 at 08:45 PM.