View Single Post
Old 09-18-2008, 07:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericwgreene View Post
I personally prefer the Reformation Study Bible published by Ligonier Ministries and/or the Evidence Bible published by Living Waters. Also, I use the Ryrie Study Bible as well. I find each one helps my ministry.
Isn't the evidence bible by Ray Comfort? That's enough info for me to avoid that one, Lordship Salvation makes me sick to my stomach, literally.
I don't know a lot about all these other teachers / preachers but I do know that the Words in My Bible are from the LORD Jesus Christ
2 Timothy 3:16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:
and he told me through those words that If I studied [2 Tim 2:15] under the guidance of the Holy Spirit which was promised to me , He would lead me into all truth!
John 14:26 But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

John 16:13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

Ohhh how little the greatest teacher there has ever been and ever will be is overlooked!