View Single Post
Old 06-08-2009, 04:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenbear View Post
Tony,

Thanks for your post above. I think I would like to listen to that 4 CD set you were talking about. Please let me know how I can get a hold of it.

grace and peace,

Jen
If you go to www.graceimpact.org or call that phone # I gave you and ask for the 4 CD set, 2 of the CDs are What Is This Thing Called Grace and the other is Jekyll & Hyde Christians. I don't know the names of the other two CDs, the missus loaned them to two of her co-workers, who are mostly Catholics and Pentecostals. This 4 CD album is 18 bucks and is worth 100 times that much.When you have heard all these CDs you will see just what I have been saying all along: We Grace believers are fundamentalist Christians the same as any other, the only difference is we don't teach water baptism as being operative for today, and that we do not follow Peter, James and John nor the four gospels as being the pattern for church doctrine for today.

I don't make a dime off these CDs or Brother Jordan's ministry. I recommend his CDs and DVDs because you can hardly sit still and listen to them without getting up and running the aisles, so to speak. I know few Christians of any "sect" or "denomination" that is as evangelistic as Brother Rick is for preaching Christ crucified and witnessing.

I can't recommend his messages highly enough, I think you will enjoy them and get a lot of edification from them.

Grace and peace sister

Tony